ABOUT THIS ITEMS
- PRACTICALITY & CONVENIENCE – Each grinder fits in your hand with a perfect size of 5.3 inches tall and 2.6 inches wide.
- Made of the highest quality materials– premium brushed stainless steel top, a clear Thick glass body and non-corrosive ceramic blades. Each salt Shaker and pepper Shaker has a large capacity and holds 3/4 cup of spices.
Pepper grinder or salt mill is beautifully designed and very simple to use!
Looks aren't everything, but they certainly help when it comes to decorating your kitchen! Our grinders are designed for functionality, but we wanted them to look good too! The clear glass beautifully showcases any spice, from a traditional white pepper, to an alluring Himalayan salt. With a classic, timeless design, you'll be using our grinders for years!
As lover of whole spices - You will get a better taste and longer freshness of your favorite ones:The grinder is completely adjustable, choose you perfect grain size from fine to coarse,he is also for professional use – you can measure the amount of the spice added to your meals.
How to Clean:
1. Twist the cap counterclockwise to take it off.
2. Pull the lid off.
3. Twist the coarseness adjusting knob counterclockwise until it comes out, and then remove the rubber gasket, ceramic rotor and the spring from the metal rod at the center of the cap.
4. Air dry all the parts then reassemble it according to the structure chart.
|Package Dimensions||5.78 x 2.99 x 2.91 inches|
|Item Weight||8.3 ounces|
1*Stainless Steel Grinder
Warranty & Support
Customer questions & answers
Question: I’m looking for a salt mill that will grind fine so that it comes out like regular Morton salt. Does this mill grind pink salt nice and fine??
Answer: yes! I use it for pink salt and was able to turn the grind down to fine. It is very easy to do and after several months use it stays a fine ground.
By Debbie S on December 14, 2019
Question: Hello, I would like to grind cinnamon sticks onto tea and coffee. Has anyone tried this, and what is your experience?
Answer: This is for granular products (pepper/salt/seed spices) that can fall into the grinding mechanism. Sticks are inappropriate for this apparatus.
By Trayldog on March 1, 2020
Answer: They are the same so yes
By Jennifer Sysoyeu on July 10, 2019