|价钱：||＆Free on shipping|
ABOUT THIS ITEMS
- 100% cotton
- 6-piece towel set, including 2 bath towels, 2 dry towels and 2 face towels
- Made of low twist 100% Pima cotton loop, it has an unusually soft feel and can absorb water
- Woven into 580 grams of plush, 1.5 million circles per bath towel
- Machine washable and dry. In order to get the best results, please wash separately the first time you use it. You may see some lint during the first wash, which will decrease after each wash. This will not affect the look, feel or performance of the towel kit
- Bath towel is 30 x 58 inches long, hand towel is 16 x 30 inches long, and bath towel is 13 x 13 inches long
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
From the manufacturer
|Size||6 piece set|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
Medium Weight 580 GSM
The weight of a towel can be a great indicator of quality and performance. Typically, towel density is measured in grams per square meter (GSM) and ranges from 300 to 900 GSM.
Towels with 580 GSM - like this Egyptian Cotton Towel Set - offer a more luxurious, spa-like experience. This medium-density towel will soak up water fast for noticeable absorbency, and dry quickly for a fresh feeling with each use.
Ultra-Soft Pima Cotton
Similar to Egyptian cotton, Pima cotton (or the name brand Supima) offers luxurious softness, exceptional absorbency, fast-drying breathability, and long-lasting strength.
Pima cotton comes from the same plant as Egyptian cotton, but is grown in America. This Pima Cotton Bath Towel Set will look, feel, and perform similar to an Egyptian cotton bath towel, even though the cotton is from a different region. Pima cotton makes a great choice when it comes to supreme comfort and everyday luxury.
Low-Twist Construction for Superior Absorbency
Twist references the number of times yarn is twisted per inch of yarn. A lower twist count creates more space between the fibers, allowing air to circulate, which means it doesn’t take as long for the towel to dry.
The low twist yarn used in this Pima cotton kit requires the use of longer staple fibers due to its inherent strength. By using only long and short fibers (similar to ring spinning), low-twist towels are heavier, have higher water absorption, and feel soft, much softer than the daily twisted towels in most households.
|Product Size||58 x 30 x 1 inches|
|Product weight||3.5 pounds|
|Fabric type||100% cotton|
|Material maintenance instructions||Machine wash|
|Number of pieces||6|